

This is a winner! This tasted great, and my house smells fantastico right now. Mmmmmm...
Let's see. It took about an hour, including all the chopping of squash and other veggies. I altered a couple of small things: I used sage but not also basil - I couldn't bring myself to pay $3 for each herb, and I love sage, especially with squash. I used the mixed greens option instead of escarole. And I just sprinkled with cheese at the end instead of stirring the cheese in - I thought that would work better for my week's worth of leftovers.
This is another "good technique" recipe. Roast the vegetables in the oven, then stir them into the pasta with some half-and-half, and you're done. I was happy that the veggies didn't stick to the pan. This recipe worked really well, and I will definitely be making this again. I used two large handfuls of greens, but I will use even more next time. I'll post briefly about the leftovers work out sometime tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment